Brought you by modabridal
Hi guys, H-Sama here! I recently got married and I totally get you: you want to have a gorgeous dress but for cheap. Who doesn't?
My original plan was to get a cheap dress but with a nice cut and then do some embroidery with rhinestones because...
...because I'm a bling type of girl.
I know what your old aunt will say:
"OMG! buying such an important thing like a wedding dress online?"
Online is the future and you know it is.
Lol, I actually met my husband online... but that is a different subject.
I do everything online nowadays.
I have so many friends that decided to buy online that and they were very happy - to be honest I couldn't notice in any of their weddings if the dress was expensive or cheap!
I just didn't get my dress online because I got it as a gift from my mom - and she HANDMADE the entire thing! wow.
But I was going to buy it online. All my flower girls and bridesmaid were online bought! - I'm still waiting for my photographer pictures but trust me, they were beautiful!
Since I personally never got my dress there I went ahead and asked a few friends that did buy their dresses online for a few tips of how to do it:
TIPS TO BUY WEDDING DRESSES ONLINE
1. The first tip to buy online dresses is to chose the type of dress and style you like!
I don't know about you, but talking length-wise I think long wedding dresses matches most tastes. But speaking of a style the mermaid silhouette is my favorite!
Make sure to have the length and model settled in your head before committing with the purchase.
This one looks a lot with my dress!
I'm in love with the appliques! BEAUTIFUL!
2. Be aware of scammers and investigate the website. If it looks too "last minute made" and unprofessional: be careful.
3. Only use secure payment options when buying online. Never pay for a dress online with a check, wired money, money order, or cashier check.
I only use Paypal, for instance.
4. Have in mind that it is harder to choose a dress without trying anything, so Be Patient! Do you like Lace wedding dresses ? Or would you rather Organza wedding dresses ?
Both fabrics can make your dress look light or heavy - so be sure to pick your dress with calm and patience! Don't say you don't like something without at least seeing a pic.
Above there are two completely different styles but with the same material.
5. Read the Return and Refund policy before you buy it. Most online stores don't even have one! Since all the purchases are made-to-order, having a "all sales are final" "non return" policy is standard.
So pay attention when you send your measurements and make your payment.
6. Be Realistic and don't fool yourself up. I see a lot of people saying stuff like "I got scammer", but in reality the person was just fooling herself up.
Are you really going to buy a BERTA bridal dress (that is around 4k the used one ) for 70usd? REALLY?
I mean, yeah, the store shouldn't advertise that they can make it for 70 bucks, but come on!! I think this Berta Dress was THE CHAMPION of the online scams in 2015 and 2016!
7. Be prepared to pay up front - most dresses are made-to-order and will be made on your size once the payment is made. They are cheaper than a store-bought dress but will have to be paid upfront.
8. Once you bought your dress don't look at it too much. I know.
Pretty weird advice uh? But usually brides that buy their dresses a long time ahead the ceremony and try it on several times tend to not like it anymore because she keeps "finding" defects in it.
9.Don't fall for trends. Unless the dress is absolutely your taste DO NOT BUY IT JUST BECAUSE OF A FASHION TREND or even a Fashion advice from your in-laws. If you truly like it: buy it. Is someone told you to buy it: Don't.
If you are not sure of what style to pick choose one that compliment your body and personality.
It could be an elegant ballerina ballroom dress, or a silky sexy mermaid... always be yourself! There are no right or wrongs.
10. Always Listen to your Heart. You will know when you find THE ONE!
MORE FROM THE BRAND:
Once you're done picking your dress time to think about your bouquet! Here some flowers according to the months. Save it for later. You're welcome <3
source: long wedding dresses uk //